Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Chicago (9/12)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Devil of Pop

Y'all are acting like she's never going to have flawless candids again. Give her a break she's been busy. Let her dress down.

Americano

Y'all are acting like she's never going to have flawless candids again. Give her a break she's been busy. Let her dress down.

Busy with what? she has performed applause literally twice on tv and its been a month

Unicorn De Milo

good lord you lot will literally moan about anything

Don't you know GGD is full of press ****y gays :teehee:

When did this happen?

And i like the plaid but she should maybe mix it up a litle now :smh:

MarcMonster told her not to do the paws anymore 'cause it was uncool and no one wanted to do it (or something like that).

Busy with what? she has performed applause literally twice on tv and its been a month

i'm sorry, i was unaware you knew what she was doing behind closed doors.  :coffee:

BloodAndFire

I don't know what ya'll complaining about. Women get tired of dressing up... even Gaga. :nails: Plus, monsters who met her tonight tweeted that Gaga said NY is work time while Chicago means Taylor and being a girl time.

Unicorn De Milo

I don't know what ya'll complaining about. Women get tired of dressing up... even Gaga. :nails: Plus, monsters who met her tonight tweeted that Gaga said NY is work time while Chicago means Taylor and being a girl time.

Awww my boo getting dat dick :flutter:

HarryTheNight

MarcMonster told her not to do the paws anymore 'cause it was uncool and no one wanted to do it (or something like that).

Not here for Marcmonster dictating what the rest of the fanbase thinks :awkney: I like doing it at her concerts :)

Unicorn De Milo

this thread right now

iVMb167wQOhfA.gif

Not really there are only a couple of ppl who are being a mess the rest are fine

Archived