Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga defends Miley

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHungry

I still think the performance was stupid and kinda disgusting, but if I were a performer asked about it in an interview, I wouldn't say so. It's a lot easier to mouth off than to hold your tongue and take the high road, which is why I respect how Gaga handled this question.

Exactly  :yes:

Jenniferella

She really wants people to buy her single I guess :laughga:

Oh well. The performance is still a disaster, but it's true that people need to leave her alone

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I agree with Gaga in that people need to leave Miley alone, but I'm a few years younger than Miley and would not act as foolishly as she did. >.<

The performance still remains trashy :shrug: But Gaga's right, people's reactions to it got a bit OTT.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

AquaFire Witch

I didn’t particularly care for Miley’s performance, and I never liked her music EVER…but her new stuff ain’t so bad. And I will give it to her…she is a good performer.

Also I think the critics underestimate young people. Most of the ones who made negative comments about her performance were her age! So if she doesn’t want to be a goody two shoes role model don’t worry mom and dad there is enough CHEESE out there for the kids.

Anyway I wouldn’t expect anything less from GAGA. She’s always been respectful to other artists.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived