💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Applause re-enter the top 5 next week?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Is hard to say tbh all it has to do is move up one spot and sales have been great and radio is going up.

Born To Slay

You mean on Wednesday?

Maybe. Probably not. I expect a #6 position again.

But the songs in the top 5 are Roar, Berzerk, BL, Holy Grail and WCS. Berzerk will surely fall out this week and Holy Grail may fall also. Gaga was number 4 for a while so she might do it.

I just...

There are so many songs out there getting much bigger radio updates and getting higher sales (Roar, Wake Me Up, Royals and now Wrecking Ball). Applause is STRUGGLING, as hard to admit as it is. The appearances, the performances, the video, the costumes, the interviews, the festival, etc, etc, etc, and we get a top 5 hit?

Roar has over 40 million views in 4 days and Wrecking Ball is reaching 10M. What is actually going on?

Miley is our new queen if she takes the top spot... please direct me to mileydaily :derpga: Roar and avivi falling  :party:

you mean CyrusDaily ?  :omfgaga:

I just...

There are so many songs out there getting much bigger radio updates and getting higher sales (Roar, Wake Me Up, Royals and now Wrecking Ball). Applause is STRUGGLING, as hard to admit as it is. The appearances, the performances, the video, the costumes, the interviews, the festival, etc, etc, etc, and we get a top 5 hit?

Roar has over 40 million views in 4 days and Wrecking Ball is reaching 10M. What is actually going on?

but remember that Applause is less GP friendly than all the singles you just mentioned. It'd be awesome for it to be number 1, but top 5 is pretty impressive :D

• Mills locked this topic

Archived