šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga garners critical praise for GMA appearance

Americano

Featured Posts

I really liked the performance. It's cheap, cute, and easy.

Ā 

I generally take a liking to her more deep and obscure performances, but there's always a special place for her more superficial, plain visual performances (kinda like Video Music Aid 2011). Unless there's some awkward deep subtext in this one, which I don't believe there is.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Can someone please tell me who that girl is who was the wicked witch? She was also in the Marry The Night video, and I think she was even in the Fame Part One video. I've seen her in many live performances too. Is that one of Gaga's best friends? What's her name?

SpaceAce

Can someone please tell me who that girl is who was the wicked witch? She was also in the Marry The Night video, and I think she was even in the Fame Part One video. I've seen her in many live performances too. Is that one of Gaga's best friends? What's her name?

Ā 

Gurl... that was Sloan. She's been dancing with Gaga for a while now.

Dangerous Man

lolz, no complains. :blehga:

the performance was great. :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MTV, BILLBOARD, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY have ALL praised the performance :)

Ā 

Other medias have mentioned it as well.

Ā 

WOOT!!!

This appeals to the real majority of Gaga fans who also like Katy and think the Roar music video is pretty cool. Gaga can be cute too.Ā Not so much the Monsters who want her always to be dark and weird and shocking,

Ā 

The best part was Madonna getting her wig snatched. :cool:

It was straight up community theater, lol, but there's a certain charm to that I think a lot of people can latch on to--people that might struggle to latch on to her more forward thinking and bigger performances. I personally prefer her more theoretical wonkery, but this kind of stuff helps balance it out nicely.

Ā 

This. I also prefer her more thought-provoking work but this was totally appropriate for the GMA audience, and it was very cute and refreshing.

HeavyPunkLover

2 articles saying she is good.

200 saying she is a flop.

They are taking her down again.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived