šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga garners critical praise for GMA appearance

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was wonderful and LOVED the interview. She is so real and open. I hate watching an interview and the artist is SO DAMN FAKE.

Well the official "Wizard of Oz" facebook mentioned the performance and there are some nasty ass vile comments on there. Some people just don't grow up.

VasilisVas

This performance was a masterpiece and her vocals were amazing and on point. I absolutely LOVE the black wig she wore. It reminds me of the FameGa wig except it's black. When she wears the Monster Ball wig though I would prefer if she would wear a longer one. I hate that short yellow one. She was a goddess during the interview with the blonde hair. FameGa came back today! Epic performance! It will be interesting to see what Britney Spears and Flopty Perry will do for their performance.

Der Meister

Aside from the schnoz, there was nothing Streisand esq about her performance of Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Somewhere Over The Rainbow is a tragic song about depression and no one has ever performed it as heart breakingly perfect as Judy Garland. (Aside from Patti Label who basically turns the song on it's head and makes it an advertisement for anti-depressents.) Streisand's bell clear diction and perfect pitch are in no way comparable to Gaga's thick, smokey, lounge act vocals. The press need to stop comparing her to Streisand every time she sings a torch song, it's lazy, we get it...they have big noses.Ā 

Ā 

The whole performance was super literal, but you have to keep in mind this was a performance for a show that airs at 7 A.M. Kids getting ready for school and their Mother's ate this sh*t up. She knows her audience.Ā 

Ā 

I'm also impressed that she keeps incorporating quick changes into her performances, they aren't easy to do. Now if only she would quick change the single, cause this basic song is wearing on my nerves.Ā 

:trootea:

Ā 

Finally someone with common sense in this place.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived