💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga out tonight wearing Margiela on the way to her secret show (9/7)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

I really like how she's going through the spectrum of classy - s-xy - crazy. It's very interesting.

This look in particular seems like a combination of all TF/M/BTW aspects. Intersting.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I f*ck*ng love her.  :flutter: 

Edit: was just looking up Margiela stuff. I seriously hope she wears this at some point: 

margiela%203.jpg

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

applause has strong green updates ever since katy debuted her m/v..i guess people wanna check katys competition and buy gagas song...or somthing i assume...how awesome is that!! the song is growing slow but steady! i am still hoping for x factor performance! it will boost the sales and make #1 possible and in reach or at least #2...i feel like this song will reach at least 3m sells!!!!! yayayayayayayayayayyayayay

applause has strong green updates ever since katy debuted her m/v..i guess people wanna check katys competition and buy gagas song...or somthing i assume...how awesome is that!! the song is growing slow but steady! i am still hoping for x factor performance! it will boost the sales and make #1 possible and in reach or at least #2...i feel like this song will reach at least 3m sells!!!!! yayayayayayayayayayyayayay

ya it's exciting to see people buying her music but you shouldn't care about that stuff. people like the song else it wouldn't be in the top 10 of itunes. the song is doing very well, so don't worry about numbers just enjoy the music

Bad Kids

She's so similar to :omg:

tumblr_m8obpf89xG1r4v6xxo1_400.gif

She's coming to slay and snatch anything she wants

tumblr_mn6bzsMAcQ1so7ihmo1_500.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived