💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Youtube stats on APPLAUSE are dramatic

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

"Time watched: 231 years" :rip:

I've already told. This fanbase don't support Lady Gaga enough when we're talking about views. We could get more than 10 million views in one day. Well prove you care and replay the song on youtube. And if you don't wanna listen to the song? Well just mute the sound.

:lmao: GURRRRRRL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not 3 millions a day and it's the problem

wait u want to say a person who dedicates whole life to gaga isnt a fan? WTF u talking bout hun? :D

They are obsessed with her its not normal its not love.. thats just my opinion.

GagaSkeletonWay

Watch it. You are all forgetting there is actually a LEAD single trying to climb the charts, cause no one cares about the chart till you see it is #6 on Billboard! 

I've already told. This fanbase don't support Lady Gaga enough when we're talking about views. We could get more than 10 million views in one day. Well prove you care and replay the song on youtube. And if you don't wanna listen to the song? Well just mute the sound.

Who the hell has time for that tho. FgU1RYI.jpg

Those are pretty standard stats imo. The video's doing just fine. Besides, she's doing more TV performances of Applause soon so Im sure it'll get a boost

BoomMonster

Then what is it?

well if u look on the picture I've posted, u'll see that the trend  goes below the 3million views a day.. its nearly 1 million

Like It Rough

ARTPOP coming in 67 days, so video needs to gain 847.000 views per day to reach 100.000.000 before 11.11. It gaining over a milion per day now so everything is fine.

Archived