💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard f's up: Applause drops to #6, not #5

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Gaga's gonna give APPLAUSE more promo soon! She just couldn't do much else with the VMA's and SWINEFEST taking up her promo time! Now that she's back, she'll be working the TV interviews and performances to give it the proper promo it needs to go back up! People have only seen the VMA's and/or heard it on the radio...although they RARELY play it!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

still top 10 but we need more promo woo df129ceee52fb1dca326756ccd5b26ba-3119384

next week ;) gaga said she will perform Applause many times soon

Hopefully promo helps but unfortunately I think the VMA's and the iTunes Festival were her biggest shots :emo:

Welp time to rush release Swine  :kisses:

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga's gonna give APPLAUSE more promo soon! She just couldn't do much else with the VMA's and SWINEFEST taking up her promo time! Now that she's back, she'll be working the TV interviews and performances to give it the proper promo it needs to go back up! People have only seen the VMA's and/or heard it on the radio...although they RARELY play it!

youre so smart :flutter: 

Didn't it drop to #5 this morning? I don't get it, I thought it was updated weekly 

Justin Drew Bieber

next week ;) gaga said she will perform Applause many times soon

i just hope she doesnt over-expose the  song 47e026dd48fc549039751a91681338b7-4907201

BoomMonster

what I feel now, I'm kinda tired of APPLAUSE, i mean it's a good song, but u get tired of it too fast. Unlike Swine / Aura

It's our own fault. A fanbase is happy when they get a new single and they listen tot it many times. Little Monsters get a single and one hour later they are talking about 'what the next single would sound like/ what will the name be of the next single,....' And they kind of forget the single so please just stop crying, open youtube and replay the Applause music video. Views means higher in charts.

And if this fanbase won't wake up, the music video will stuck at 50.000.000 views (something I predicted before). So paws up and support instead of complaining.

hijadeputa

I really dont like this, im so angry, im so jealous Roar hitting dat #1, and Gaga dropped to #6. WHY LORD IN HEAVEN WHY.

So Applause is a flop?  :emo:

And I DONT KNOW why the HELL Roar is doing so good, its a boring katy perry song?! Well. illuminati is helping Katy, IM 100% sure.  :nails:

AND STOP SAYING THAT #6 IS GOOD BECAUSE ITS NOT GOOD FOR A LEADSINGLE. ITS EVEN MORE WORSE THEN YOU & I.  :rip:

It gained in sales and radio. It only dropped 2 places because of Eminem's debut and Holy Grail. Holy Grail's video came out last week so it got a larger streaming boost. She should be back in the top 5 next week.

PdogtheDaibutsu

It gained in sales and radio. It only dropped 2 places because of Eminem's debut and Holy Grail. Holy Grail's video came out last week so it got a larger streaming boost. She should be back in the top 5 next week.

I'm still kind of annoyed eminem debuted at number 3... That should of been gaga

Archived