Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My brand new Lady Gaga Megamix!

ZRocka85

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The transition from DITD to HML is epic!

Working on that transition alone took FOREVER! I use this program called WavePad and it's only the trial version, so basically that means I have to work extra hard at matching beats, cutting, pasting, reorganizing, re-editing, etc, etc! That being said I completely agree it's one of my favorite parts in the whole mix :o) Also the transition between "Alejandro" and "Monster" took 14+ hours to comlete. I remember fiddling with it for days but then one Saturday I sat down and just worked on it for 14 hours straight (taking small breaks to eat) and just being so proud when it was done!

Stephen

Working on that transition alone took FOREVER! I use this program called WavePad and it's only the trial version, so basically that means I have to work extra hard at matching beats, cutting, pasting, reorganizing, re-editing, etc, etc! That being said I completely agree it's one of my favorite parts in the whole mix :o) Also the transition between "Alejandro" and "Monster" took 14+ hours to comlete. I remember fiddling with it for days but then one Saturday I sat down and just worked on it for 14 hours straight (taking small breaks to eat) and just being so proud when it was done!

You are AMAZING :worship:

ristretto

Wow, you're so devoted to your work. I'm amazed! Congrats man, your megamix is great!!

Wow o_o That's a lot. Deserves way more views than 300 :legend:

Wouldn't it be cool if GaGa heard it!? My dream is to learn how to produce and help make tour remixes for her songs :o)

ToxicHot

:sad: So beautiful......

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived