❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga to let fans pick second single

samuelx

Featured Posts

This is really hard because they all have something potentially stopping them from being great on the radio.

I would go with Sex Dreams, but will there be troubles with it being on the radio because of the lyrics? 

yeah all of this second single talk after Applause has only been out for 3 weeks is way to premature. :/ I assume she's just wondering what our faves currently are

yeah it seems early but if she just doesn't give a f*ck and we get a ton of videos and new music faster I'm here for that lol. I think she has finally stopped caring about single sales and is focusing on letting us enjoy the music + the project as a whole. :party:

im not sure how twitter works but isnt that not really fair since you can retweet as much as you want but can only favorite once

i dont have a twitter so not sure if thats true

This is really hard because they all have something potentially stopping them from being great on the radio.

I would go with Sex Dreams, but will there be troubles with it being on the radio because of the lyrics?

"Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it" - I don't think so.

geopang

Except half the world removed "s-x" out of the song...

Here for Aura and Sex Dreams.

Applause

Sex Dreams

Aura

unheard 4th + urban single

unheard 5th

unheard 6th

ARTPOP

BYE

Dylangaga

This is a big mistake...MANiCURE is clearly single material OVEr s-x dreams (don't get me wrong I love this song but come on) lets think..

thetranmonster

Actually here in Los Angeles on some radio stations whenever S&M is played "Sex" is censored so I don't know :shrug:

Edited by thetranmonster
Born A Monster

InGagzWeTrust

I think that all we need now is a Zedd production (aka Swine), look at Clarity, it's doing great on radio, besides the song is amazing

Since she's letting us choose, where's all the Scheiße support? #justiceforscheiße

#JusticeForDITD tbh :nails:

I'm fine with anything as a single as long as it isn't ARTPOP because I don't want everyone else to know about this flawless gem :legend:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

MANiCURE is a guaranteed hit, but imagine the "I can't believe I'm telling you this, I had a couple drinks..." part in the music video for Sex Dreams

Although she said this Born This Way too, she said she's making videos for almost all of the songs through the app!! That song should be kept for us and almost as a dirty little secret!!! 

• Shadow locked this topic