Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga to let fans pick second single

samuelx

Featured Posts

I actually feel sorry for those of you voting for a song because you think the others will "flop" or the "GP and radio won't like it" :wtf: you should be picking your favourite

I picked Sex Dreams that song is my jam and I need studio version ASAP and also a s-xy video

:clap: Also S&M by Rihanna was a big radio hit, and that's definitely more raunchy than Sex Dreams.

S&M only had s-x in it like once and most radio stations had that cut out, but Sex Dreams is basically all about that.

VasilisVas

People crying s-x dreams isnt radio friendly... 

What did you guys think Blurred Lines was? A disney movie about adolescent? 

Let's not forget Britney's If You Seek Amy

:clap: Also S&M by Rihanna was a big radio hit, and that's definitely more raunchy than Sex Dreams.

i think s-x dreams is really relatable! a s-xy video around gagas ass will give her a lot of attention! a little bit of controversy willl boost the sells of both applause and s-x dreams...

Versace

you guys c'mon we need MANiCURE as the 2nd single , we cant take risks ok I know you love Sexdreams trust me I love it loads as well but we need to hype ARTPOP we need them radio plays, you all know that MANiCURE is the most commercial and would do the best hello even ADELE liked that song she referred to it as the best, she's a musician were just fans so that is another reason why we need MANiCURE if I vote for Sexdreams that would be sort of selfish cause it might not do so good as a 2nd single, Applause wasn't a Bad Romance you know , you talk as if Sexdreams gonna be that song that goes #1 everywhere ok MANiCURE is basic, but if it will help boost interest in ARTPOP its called doing Gaga a Favor, those of you who voted for Sexdreams if it flops you'll be held responsible, will you be able to live with such guilt , those who want Sexdreams as single are the same people who wanted HML and GH as singles, I mean yes those songs are epic but they do hurt gaga's career if they become singles, singles are serious matter its not just a music video we get, the GP judges an album based on the first two singles or so, they wont even bother listening to the album, Gaga's generous enough to make us have a say in this cause she don't care about single success but I love seeing mother monster slay from every perspective, you all know her label wants us to pick MANiCURE, Sexdreams can wait tbh 

Also Whistle by Flo Rida, and Lollipop by Lil Wayne were hits too.

A lot of songs about SEX are big hits, probably because it's such a relatable topic because EVERYONE has s-x at some point in their life..

Edited by Mason

SummerGirl21

I cannnnnnn't even handle this.  I chose MANiCURE because I think it's the best chance at a mainstream hit of the 4 and could shut some critics up.  BUT I love them all.  And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that Aura music video.

WHY WAS MANiCURE EVEN ADDED

WHERES THE Jewels N' Drugs OPTION

cuz it's better than Jewels N' Drugs :P

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

MANiCURE!!! I WANT THE SECOND POKER FACE

MANiCURE can't be the second Poker Face. It's a purely female-focused song. It will not have near the appeal of PF.

Rihanna's S&M had soooooo many damn raunchy lyrics but ya'll complaining about SEX DREAMS??? which ain't all that explicit anyway. The hook is catchy as **** and people will be loving it. Trust me.

• Shadow locked this topic