Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

YouTube / VEVO Charts - Track "Do What U Want" streaming here!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

BR is overrated

Bad Romance is the legend and the most iconic work she has ever done and you will deal with it. :nails:

Edited by HeavenMonster

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaSkeletonWay

• Gerrard174

• bornthisway51

• Like It Rough

Bad Romance is the legend and the most iconic work she has ever done and you will deal with it. :nails:

it is legendary!! I think its a bit overrated though. You and I is extremely underrated its one of her best along with Judas and Applause

Gerrard174

it is legendary!! I think its a bit overrated though. You and I is extremely underrated its one of her best along with Judas and Applause

this.

YAI probably gets less  views because it tanked in most countries outside US. It is just not that kind of song that would smash outside US

Judas and You and I are a mess. They have good parts and really bad parts. The bad ones cames from not beeing directed by a professional director.

Wet Fire

Born This Way doing really well. Judas has 60 million more views than it but still it's getting more views/week than Judas.

Gerrard174

Born This Way doing really well. Judas has 60 million more views than it but still it's getting more views/week than Judas.

Judas got those views due to controversy though.. BTW is just too long (and MTN is even longer)

GagaSkeletonWay

Judas got those views due to controversy though.. BTW is just too long (and MTN is even longer)

But Judas is both good video and song, it's not all about controversy.

GagaSkeletonWay

'Applause' rules for 4th week and 'The Edge Of Glory' enters Top 10.

For its 4th consecutive week, 'Applause' is on top gaining more than 5.000.000 views. This week, the lead 'ARTPOP' single's views has dropped, concretely 975.000 views less, being its biggest drop ever, almost 1M views less. It is not amusing as it is its 6th week on YouTube. Predictions indicate it will pass 'Yoü And I' next week and 'The Edge Of Glory' in just 2 weeks, getting to be the 10th most-viewed video, behind 'Born This Way'.

'The Edge Of Glory', by the way, goes 1 up this week entering the GagaTube Top 10 for its first time. Its views have surprisingly increased this week, almost 16.000 more views. Though this video it's not one of the most remembered one, it is always good to see it as one of the 10 most-viewed videos.

And we want to communicate that 'LoveGame' is the video which has gained more views this week, 37.000 more, as a possible result of our desire to make it VEVO Certified. For next week we suggest you to make it reach the 200K mark, we can do it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FULL CHART IN 15 MINUTES.

Edited by GagaSkeletonWay

GagaSkeletonWay

October, 1st, 2013 (Avarage: 669.175)

1. Applause | 5.021.825

2. Bad Romance | 1.588.999
     3. Poker Face | 517.965
     4. Telephone | 509.681
     5. Born This Way | 463.411
     6. Judas | 431.336
     7. Alejandro | 330.235 ↑1
     8. Paparazzi | 304.339 ↓1
     9. LoveGame | 194.759
     10. The Edge Of Glory | 156.765 ↑1
     11. Just Dance | 155.362 ↓1
     12. Marry The Night | 124.290
     13. Yoü And I | 122.003
     14. Eh Eh | 82.605
     15. Beautiful Dirty Rich | 34.050

Next chart: Oct, 8th.

Discuss it here.

Edited by GagaSkeletonWay

SomethingMore

LoveGame is gaining more views  :party:

but why applause is dropping so much  :noparty:

I guess this is the last time it will be above 5 mil.

@GagaSkeletonWay , if you have more free time, you could start making more statistics such as which song spent the most time in top 10 - of couse only since you started this thread.

GagaSkeletonWay

I guess this is the last time it will be above 5 mil.

@GagaSkeletonWay , if you have more free time, you could start making more statistics such as which song spent the most time in top 10 - of couse only since you started this thread.

I have already prepared that and even more, but it is too soon! But don't worry I will be adding more soon

• Mills locked this topic