💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still waiting on TYP/TYO..

N a t h a n

Featured Posts

you can't watermark music. You can yell all over it and put your sample that you found it, but you can't watermark it. If you look up the meaning of watermark, you will know this.

Your avatar fits so well. :dies:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They enjoy bragging about it 'cause they're either closeted pedophiles who need some kind of comfort (i.e underage kids trading nudes for unreleased tracks)

hahahah orly? *gets camera out*

oh wait... Im 18 :cry:

I still don't understand why people hoard outtakes. :lmao:

they have .jpg sickness :coffee:

This site is as pathetic as it always has been. Run rampant with immature children. Those who claim to have unreleased tracks to make others jealous. Children who reply to their fame-seeking crap with more stupid posts. Just a vicious cycle of patheticness all the way around.

No one is ever happy with what we have, besides the fact that we have more leaks then most any other artists out there right now and then people who are lucky enough to get unleaked tracks can't resist from opening their big mouths to feed on the frenzy of greedy "monsters".

Pah-lease. I'm outta here, AGAIN. You people will never learn.

tumblr_ltwaqyPmhY1qcmzxz.gif

bye g0rl!

display name

thank god you're not a mod--get over it.

I don't care that much. It's just that the audio section is, for the most part, the only section I lurk. I post in other places sometimes, but I'm really only here to show my support for GaGa and to get more media. Besides, I don't see the point of having an infinite amount of threads regarding some songs that won't ever leak.

The only people who claim to have them are the basic b---hes who don't have **** and who're just trying to troll you. If someone really has it and is a hoarder, then he/she won't brag about it. He's/she's probably content enough having the song to not care about how much others want it. If he/she does have it and is not a hoarder and intends to leak it, then he/she would leak it right away. **** like what Electrostep, and many other members, did wouldn't happen in either of these cases.

The only people who claim to have them are the basic b---hes who don't have **** and who're just trying to troll you. If someone really has it and is a hoarder, then he/she won't brag about it. He's/she's probably content enough having the song to not care about how much others want it. If he/she does have it and is not a hoarder and intends to leak it, then he/she would leak it right away. **** like what Electrostep, and many other members, did wouldn't happen in either of these cases.

Well I agree with this. People who really have it wouldn't be bragging. Either they would leak or ask for $$ (or not mention it at all).

Probably posts with people claiming to have stuff where they won't leak should be banned from the forum. We all know it's BS.

I am starting to hate the audio section. Topics like this are unnecessary. Discussions of unreleased, or unleaked, songs should stay here.

http://gagadaily.com...ide-discussion/

The media sections are supposed to be sources for downloading and sharing. Nothing is being downloaded or shared in this thread. It's ****, unless someone wants to leak either of the songs mentioned in this topic's title.

Truth.

Archived