Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still waiting on TYP/TYO..

N a t h a n

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighWayUnicornR2L

guize we dunt leek it cause we use dis 2 get da better sungz then we leak all of dem

UhEuN.jpgUhEuN.jpg

I personally don't understand this logic.

Darcklighter22

I personally don't understand this logic.

let's say you have TYP...and I have OOC...there both not leaked...so you msg me and say "hey il trade you TYP for OOC = "getting more songs" leaking them would abolish there value on the trading market...bottom line...nothing gets leaked after all is said and done and traded regardless :troll: :omfgaga:

you can't watermark music. You can yell all over it and put your sample that you found it, but you can't watermark it. If you look up the meaning of watermark, you will know this.

crazystairs827

They're watermarked. Don't want to go to jail.

That would get the person who gave it to you in trouble not you...come on that's not even slightly believable

people can't go to jail for possessing mp3s/leaks/whatever unless the people prosecuting them can prove how they got them. At least in the US. When people were getting prosecuted in the the US for downloading, they had proof from P2P network tracking.

display name

I am starting to hate the audio section. Topics like this are unnecessary. Discussions of unreleased, or unleaked, songs should stay here.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/3788-unleaked-material-the-complete-guide-discussion/

The media sections are supposed to be sources for downloading and sharing. Nothing is being downloaded or shared in this thread. It's ****, unless someone wants to leak either of the songs mentioned in this topic's title.

nickisbiggestfan

This site is as pathetic as it always has been. Run rampant with immature children. Those who claim to have unreleased tracks to make others jealous. Children who reply to their fame-seeking crap with more stupid posts. Just a vicious cycle of patheticness all the way around.

No one is ever happy with what we have, besides the fact that we have more leaks then most any other artists out there right now and then people who are lucky enough to get unleaked tracks can't resist from opening their big mouths to feed on the frenzy of greedy "monsters".

Pah-lease. I'm outta here, AGAIN. You people will never learn.

Archived