Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still waiting on TYP/TYO..

N a t h a n

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N a t h a n

Watermarking won't get you into jail brudda...

The songs were STOLEN, and someone else watermarked them, if they are actually watermarked..

That means only the person who gave you it will know that it's the same file he gave you.

If it came from one hacker, every copy of the song is water marked, he wont be able to tell who leaked it.

:lmao:

Well, if you are not willing to offer this community anything stop bragging about what you have, please. :roll:

I don't expect any new leaks anytime soon. Leaks aren't just announced (with the exception of iLeaks but they always lied except for Animal) they just... happen.

LipglossLuxury

Well, if you are not willing to offer this community anything stop bragging about what you have, please. :roll:

They enjoy bragging about it 'cause they're either closeted pedophiles who need some kind of comfort (i.e underage kids trading nudes for unreleased tracks) or because they have such hug egos, small dick, and low self-esteem.

I still don't understand why people hoard outtakes. :lmao:

They enjoy bragging about it 'cause they're either closeted pedophiles who need some kind of comfort (i.e underage kids trading nudes for unreleased tracks) or because they have such hug egos, small dick, and low self-esteem.

I still don't understand why people hoard outtakes. :lmao:

Yes. They think we don't know this.

Attention *****s who want internet fame. I cannot. It must feel really special having all that Gaga stuff for yourself. :dies:

LipglossLuxury

In all honesty we should stop paying attention to these self-proclaimed "leakers." We know who they are.

We should stop quoting them, replying to their posts, and threads. They feed off the attention. Put them on your ignore list. If something leaks you'll know about it.

Their cheap asses will then stop being egotistical 14 year old brats.

Ellie Goulding

In all honesty we should stop paying attention to these self-proclaimed "leakers." We know who they are.

We should stop quoting them, replying to their posts, and threads. They feed off the attention. Put them on your ignore list. If something leaks you'll know about it.

Yes please starting now.

:clap:

Archived