💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

joshriveranyc

MANiCURE seems like the most "bombtastic fun song", I wouldn't really describe Aura as that. Of course I'd prefer it to be Aura, it's so perfect for a video like Paparazzi/Telephone.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaplingfire

"And maybe Gaga will go back and kill her former lover (the one who pushed her off the balcony in Paparazzi?)

She is in jail in Telephone for having poisoned him in the end of Paparazzi. OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!?

She is in jail in Telephone for having poisoned him in the end of Paparazzi. OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!?

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay. WELL that rules out MANiCURE perhaps? I dunno, I've never seen the end of the Paparazzi video.

Zaplingfire

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay. WELL that rules out MANiCURE perhaps? I dunno, I've never seen the end of the Paparazzi video.

lol who knows we'll find out when/if it is released. For now you should go watch the Paparazzi video in full

Jesse Pinkman

I thought of MANiCURED? Because of the whole messy relationship in Paparazzi, then her breaking out of prison and killing the guy in Telephone, and now she's finally cured of her past? Am I reaching?

edit: plus, "it's a big bombastic fun song" and that defines MANiCURED for me. If it's Jewels & Drugs then that'd be good too but hmm :shrug:

I agree
It's science, bitch

Dylangaga

MANiCURE seems like the most "bombtastic fun song", I wouldn't really describe Aura as that. Of course I'd prefer it to be Aura, it's so perfect for a video like Paparazzi/Telephone.

Yeah I think its MANiCURE too because as soon as she said bombastic, fun song..that immediately cut out aura and made me think MANiCURE

Yes, a short movie with a good story, Gaga and her team slaying with a killer choreo ... :king:        

This would be awesome :flutter:

MahoganySnitch

"Aura" because they were wearing Burqa's at the end of the Telephone video - OR HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!?

MANiCURE because they both "cured" themselves from Men during that era did they not? Honey Bee killed off her A-Hole of a bloke at that "LET'S MAKE A POISON SANDWICH" interlude of Telephone's video. And maybe Gaga will go back and kill her former lover (the one who pushed her off the balcony in Paparazzi?)

So I guess I'm in two minds here.

Both make sense...

I think these are the two possibilities though, I believe I've narrowed it down.

...You DO realize what a burqa actually looks like? What Gaga and Bey wore at the end of the Telephone vid is most definitely not a burqa. 

Right after "Dance, Sex, ARTPOP" they can add a verse for Beyoncé! And then back into the chorus. Just like Telephone. :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived