Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

I also feel like they would put some extra effort in it when it's the Telephone continuation :flutter:

Want Aura so bad

Yes, a short movie with a good story, Gaga and her team slaying with a killer choreo ... :king:        

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANiCURE.....almost positive.  It's big and fun and fits the theme. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Dylangaga

If she release MANiCURE ill die and come back but if she releases ARTPOP idk if I will come back lol these two studio album must slay

If Aura ends up being released as a single I really hope it's longer

The Demo Version/Swinefest Version just seems lacking at the very end, like there's actually more to the song...

Not to be a downer but I don't see where Gaga said anything about Beyonce here. She said the Telephone continuation was played at itunes but who knows if it will include Beyonce?  :shrug:

As for which song is the Telephone sequel and which one should be the next single, I'm guessing Aura is the sequel but I'd be thrilled with Aura, MANiCURE, or Sex Dreams as the next single. (If I had to pick one though based purely on its sound, I'd pick MANiCURE)

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

HuntyBooBoo

I swear, I remember somewhere, Beyonce saying she wouldn't do a duet again, for a long ass time.

However, I seem to be the only person who does, so maybe she didn't.

Am I the only one that is not here for MANiCURE as a single? Sounds like Monster and Marry the Night, and I don't see its catchyness I see repetitiveness. I feel like it would flop MTN 2.0

I like the song, but I don't find it to be single material. 

Am I the only one that is not here for MANiCURE as a single? Sounds like Monster and Marry the Night, and I don't see its catchyness I see repetitiveness. I feel like it would flop MTN 2.0

I like the song, but I don't find it to be single material.

Im with you. No more ma ma ma sort of things please, im done with those. She has used it way too much and it's getting boring. Hoping it's Swine or Aura.

CyanLights

I honestly think its Aura. But idk how that would do as a single. The opening alon would turn so many people off.

"Aura" because they were wearing Burqa's at the end of the Telephone video - OR HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!?

MANiCURE because they both "cured" themselves from Men during that era did they not? Honey Bee killed off her A-Hole of a bloke at that "LET'S MAKE A POISON SANDWICH" interlude of Telephone's video. And maybe Gaga will go back and kill her former lover (the one who pushed her off the balcony in Paparazzi?)

So I guess I'm in two minds here.

Both make sense...

I think these are the two possibilities though, I believe I've narrowed it down.

Honey Boo Boo

It's Aura... Remember when both were with burqas at the end of the telephone video. :))

ikr. 

To be honest, all the songs have a possibility, but Aura and MANiCURE have the most.

31% Aura

30% MANiCURE

29% Jewels N' Drugs

10% Other songs

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived