Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar

My dream: the video opens with Gaga and Beyonce driving in the *** Wagon. Americano starts playing on the radio and Gaga is singing along and then after the first verse or two Beyonce changes the station and Gaga gets pissed. They start fighting then Gaga ends up killing Bey and Aura starts. Then she puts on the burqa costume as a new disguise.

holy scheisse

LETS BE HONEST.

The track is AURA

The reason why the leaked version is so short/lacking a third verse is bc Beyonce is on it ;)

AgusPop

Aura is literally BTW crap on steroids, idk why some people like it. There are so much better songs like Sex Dreams or MANiCURE

Excuse me Mr "I hate BTW"  I'm very interested to know which songs Do you like from iTunes Festival.

It has to be Aura or Swine...those were the "biggest" sounding songs she performed. But it's more than likely Aura, and I can see it doing well on radio because I think the only part that would throw people off would be the intro, and I think they would cut that out for the radio edit.

hoeslay

It's Jewels & Drugs for the last damn time! It is FUN AND BOMBASTIC. Guys the song says "Slap honey onto your pancakes." <--- that SCREAMS Telephone guys. 

I don't think Aura is going to be anything like the live version /demo. I think it'll be similar sounding to the chorus

TimisaMonster

She's basically telling us it's AURA...all of the other songs were new ones and it's one we "can't miss" as in it's an obvious hint and you've all heard it before. What other song besides APPLAUSE have we heard...AURA! The lyrics, the crazy catchiness, everything screams Telephone sequel is coming as the second single. I think she just wants us to start talking about it more, so she can say WE made it the second one, but we all know she already was planning on it!

7SDXUhC.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She's basically telling us it's AURA...all of the other songs were new ones and it's one we "can't miss" as in it's an obvious hint and you've all heard it before. What other song besides APPLAUSE have we heard...AURA! The lyrics, the crazy catchiness, everything screams Telephone sequel is coming as the second single. I think she just wants us to start talking about it more, so she can say WE made it the second one, but we all know she already was planning on it!

7SDXUhC.gif

Yes! Spill that tea! :tea: She freaking OPENED with it! 

QueenMortuana

I doubt it will be Aura. Although the music has that 2012-2013 sound, and I do enjoy her vocals, I don't think those vocals will perform well to the GP as a single. But dasjusmeh

TimisaMonster

Yes! Spill that tea! :tea: She freaking OPENED with it! 

Gaga thought she could trick us, but Gaga...you're playing BRAND NEW songs that have never been heard before and you tell us "we can't miss it"...She might as well scream, "IT'S AURA! I KILLED BEYONCE!!!" fzx06Q8.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived