Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

tezbear91

No way would it be J&D....Twista,T.I,Too $hort AND Beyonce??? The song would be like 10mins long lol

battle for your life.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PleaseDontEatME

I thought of MANiCURED? Because of the whole messy relationship in Paparazzi, then her breaking out of prison and killing the guy in Telephone, and now she's finally cured of her past? Am I reaching?

edit: plus, "it's a big bombastic fun song" and that defines MANiCURED for me. If it's Jewels & Drugs then that'd be good too but hmm :shrug:

the thing is that the only song that WASN'T PERFORMED in full was "Aura" that hints that the final verse and final chorus might be under work still OR that she wants to HIDE the collab, if it's true that Bey is in this song, then the ONLY song left would be Aura since ALL THE OTHER SONGS were performed in full and the studio versions were in the backing track

Americano

Aura is literally BTW crap on steroids, idk why some people like it. There are so much better songs like Sex Dreams or MANiCURE

Ellie Goulding

Did you guys miss the "it's a big bombastic fun song"?

If you think Aura is big, bombastic, or fun, you may want to re-listen :nails: I think it's MANiCURE. Beyonce loves her some female empowerment anthems

It's Aura.

You know if this would had been a Tetralogy "Americano" from BTW would have been a GREAT lead into Aura. I mean it makes perfect sense, she falls in love with Bey, runs from the law still committing tons of crimes and then Bey falls in love with someone else and Gags get jealous and shoots her (as heard at the end of the song) Then Aura starts with her hiding her body and ending the story. Shoulda happened.

It's Aura.

You know if this would had been a Tetralogy "Americano" from BTW would have been a GREAT lead into Aura. I mean it makes perfect sense, she falls in love with Bey, runs from the law still committing tons of crimes and then Bey falls in love with someone else and Gags get jealous and shoots her (as heard at the end of the song) Then Aura starts with her hiding her body and ending the story. Shoulda happened.

There is possibility that Americano will be used in the video. After all, The Telephone video used songs from the The Fame for some scenes. They weren't a focal point, but it could be worked in.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived