Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga hints Beyoncé on Telephone continuation!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

So it's from another song from ARTPOP we havent heard b4 right?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's from another song from ARTPOP we havent heard b4 right?

Nope. It was one of the iTunes festival songs. I don't think it's unlikely for the sinlge version to possible feature a Beyonce collab. Video Phone was a solo on Beyonces album but was later remixed and GaGa jumped on that one for a single release.

Guys you're focusing too much on the lyrics, it seems like you conoletely forgot the 2nd part was a song about a telephone :party:

What I'm trying to say is that it could be any song actually :party: regardless of the lyrics :kara:

Dangerous Man

Nope. It was one of the iTunes festival songs. I don't think it's unlikely for the sinlge version to possible feature a Beyonce collab. Video Phone was a solo on Beyonces album but was later remixed and GaGa jumped on that one for a single release.

Gagz is embracing remixing with other artists a la Kety and Rhena. :clap:

Gagz is embracing remixing with other artists a la Kety and Rhena. :clap:

Tbh. I wouldn't mind if she did it, just as long as it's just with Beyonce. There would be a certain element of suprise to it. But odds are she won't do it...

Dangerous Man

Tbh. I wouldn't mind if she did it, just as long as it's just with Beyonce. There would be a certain element of suprise to it. But odds are she won't do it...

if the track is s-x dreams tho.

If the Telephone continuation is the second single then please let it be MANiCURE. 

This

And come to think of it there is a huge section of that song with no lyrics in it...maybe that is Bey's part :excited2:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

tezbear91

Aura is literally BTW crap on steroids, idk why some people like it. There are so much better songs like Sex Dreams or MANiCURE

Excuse me but BTW was in no way crap.Thats Your opinion not the rest of gagadaily. Why do you have to be so negative?? And people like Aura cause its ****IN EPIC!

battle for your life.

Hydrangea

it is so obviously aura i mean ''i killed my former and left her in the trunk on highway ten'' she killed beyonce left her in the *** wagon and is now disguising herself in a burqa,

I’m a bad friend

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived