Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

Americano

AMAZING SONG. Her stupid BTW era fans can get out of here, this is what ive been waiting for.

FUN, RAW, CRAZY GAGA. GO GIRL!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iMonster

AMAZING SONG. Her stupid BTW era fans can get out of here, this is what ive been waiting for.

FUN, RAW, CRAZY GAGA. GO GIRL!

I've been here since Day 1 (Pre "Lady Gaga" and apart of The Fame era) and I'm not here for Hip Hop of any kind. I could've dealt with T.I.; But the other 2??? It'll probably get around 5 plays from me, if that many.

I don't really care for Hip-Hop not saying its a bad genre I've never really cared for the production side, EXCEPT when Its Jay-Z or Biggie (not sure if its because I'm from Brooklyn or what). If she did a track with Jay-Z..... :deadbanana:

But my opinion is minuscule when it comes to everyone else's ears so it doesn't matter I guess lol. Aura though?!?

HORRORHOLIC

Like I said in another post, I hope it's good but I have no interest in it. The idea of Lady Gaga doing a rap song does absolutely nothing for me.

Can't believe she collaborated with one of my favorite rappers T.I : D never thought it would happen. I said it months ago tho, I wonder if she would ever collaborate with t.I

Psychic! Lol

Dylangaga

I love T.I so much I jut need her and eminem!!! But the verses are actually slay worthy like I expected I want this as the third single...after the FLAWLESS that is ARTPOP

I love T.I so much I jut need her and eminem!!! But the verses are actually slay worthy like I expected I want this as the third single...after the FLAWLESS that is ARTPOP

Until then, we've got this picture. Lady_Gaga_and_Emin_1562044a.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived