Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Sells 1 Copy In Zimbabwe

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people here really not know anything about Zimbabwe?  :fail: 

Surely people at least know about the 100 trillion dollar bill they printed because inflation is so high over there? You can actually buy a Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bill for about $1.00 in some places. Not because it is equivalent, but because it is seen as a collectable item.

It is one of the poorest nations in Africa and is ruled by a cruel dictator that has ruled for over 3 decades. 

Do people here really not know anything about Zimbabwe? :fail:

Surely people at least know about the 100 trillion dollar bill they printed because inflation is so high over there? You can actually buy a Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bill for about $1.00 in some places. Not because it is equivalent, but because it is seen as a collectable item.

It is one of the poorest nations in Africa and is ruled by a cruel dictator that has ruled for over 3 decades.

So wait if I buy a trillion dollar bill there I can spend it there

and didn't they used to be really successful with crops and stuff and then they kicked out all the white farmers?

To be honest, I've been to Zimbabwe, and it's so poverty ridden and the economy is so horrible due to its jackass of a president, that selling 1 copy is actually sort of an accomplishment. Like seriously, inflation there is so bad, that our hotel cost a few TRILLION zimbabwe dollars. 

anyway go gags global impact

So wait if I buy a trillion dollar bill there I can spend it there

and didn't they used to be really successful with crops and stuff and then they kicked out all the white farmers?

They basically scrapped their currency and now use $US or South African rand at this point.

And yeah, Zimbabwe had the opportunity to become a really successful country but the Rhodesian war and Robert Mugabe destroyed any chance it had. There is a lot of racism against white farmers in Zimbabwe with illegal seizures of farmland by the government. The country is basically a giant mess now.

Not some people on this thread changing there location to Zimbabwe just because of this jwkrfiurnivufenkrjfrn halp please LMAO

Black Yaksha

BRB changing to the Zimbabwe iTunes store and buying 3 more copies so she can be the greatest hit ever there :excited2:

C26MgHj.jpg

Archived