šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Twista to have a feature on ARTPOP

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I can't at some of you :smh: You assume that because it "features a rapper" that it's going to turn out exactly like the rent-a-rapper stuff Katy, Rihanna, Ke$ha, etc. do. Just because she's working with a rapper (who are also artists) does not mean it's going to turn to sh*t :crossed:

Ā 

:trootea:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

inuborg

what's going on with all these irrelevant people being ERTPUP .... give me Slayonse, Slayzelia, Slaydrick and Slayminem

Seriously she could be working with Azealia and Kendrick....but instead chose these old ass irrelevant rappers.Ā 

Edited by inuborg
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

urgh i hate rappers, 2 c'mon gagaĀ  :crossed: losing my hype tbh :nails:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Blue Jeans

Seriously she could be working with Azealia and Kendrick....but instead chose these old ass irrelevant rappers.Ā 

:tea:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

melodichard

It's okay if you don't like rap, but you can't write off a song before you hear it because it features rappers. That is ignorant lol

crybrowz

Agreed. :crossed:

YUNGKALIMXEL

what's going on with all these irrelevant people being ERTPUP .... give me Slayonse, Slayzealia, Slaydrick and Slayminem

Fixed "Slayzelia" for ya :nails:

Ā 

But I agree with thatĀ  :worship:

• Shadow locked this topic