• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• AbuHassan1992

• Levine

• melodichard

Top Posters In This Topic

slow jamz got to number one on both the billboard hot 100 and hot r&b/hip-hop charts, and his album kamikaze went number 1 on billboard top 200, too. So yea, you are wrong and ****ing ignorant

just because you don't know who they are, doesn't mean no one else knows who they are. they are really well known.

and no, people don't compare them to colby o donis. 

go listen to your "fierce queens"

Ok. Twista has 2 top 10 hits. Too Short has some good album peaks in the 90s. Good for them.  Good for Gaga if they still have it. Their last albums sales say that they dont.

The fact that I dont know a person who had 2 songs on top 10 somewhere in 2003 and another one who didnt have a top 40 ever doesnt make me ignorant . Do you realise how many other artists out there in the history of Billboard managed that? Maybe there are some that they still remmeber them, for some reason, but it doesnt make the others ignorants.

Look how many headlines we got from the collaborations until now and you will know how much the media or radio knows them also.

Edited by Florin

RAMROD

whatever this is not the place to discuss hip hop, since people here only care about rappers like iggy azealia, azelia banks and nicki minaj and other girls.

this is real hip-hop right here, not some 212 mermaid ****

Preach :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AbuHassan1992

Ok. Twista has 2 top 10 hits. Too Short has some good album peaks in the 90s. Good for them.  Good for Gaga if they still have it. Their last albums sales say that they dont.

The fact that I dont know a person who had 2 songs on top 10 somewhere in 2003 and another one who didnt have a top 40 ever doesnt make me ignorant . Do you realise how many other artists out there in the history of Billboard managed that? Maybe there are some that they still remmeber them, for some reason, but it doesnt make the others ignorants.

Look how many headlines we got from the collaborations until now and you will know how much the media or radio knows them also.

he had more

I'm surprised more people don't know who Twista is but I'm not really happy with this. Not a fan.

Edited by Harry

Rudz Xinc

who? why is she collab with all these rappers that most of us never heard of?

I hope the song is good

they better don't touch s-x dreams

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

coquinaenigma

All about Twista being in on this. Overnight Celebrity was my jam. GaGa knows what she's doing, what's up with all this doubt and we don't even know the official tracklist yet? 

• Shadow locked this topic