💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

**Update I GOT IT TO HER!** Applause Fanart

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

How exciting ~ I'm so happy for you.  It's so cool to see her holding up the same art we were all looking at!!  What a great story!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

Beautiful drawing and you're a beautiful person!!!  Couldn't happen to a better person.  You deserve it and CONGRATS!!!!!   :hug: Please share more of your amazing art work!!!!!!  thanks so much for sharing!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Thank you so much

LEGENDARY!!!!!! :legend:

Thank you, so are you!!

SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :hug:

Thank you hun

You and your iconic drawings I cant So glad you were able to get it to her you totally deserve it!!

You're so sweet, thank you hun *hugs*

Everything about this story is incredible!  You're an amazing artist and I'm so happy Gaga got to see your talent..  reading this made me smile!

:sara: Congratulations!

Thank you so, so much Emma. Your kind words mean the world to me, so glad my story made you smile

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is so awesome.

Btw I love your tattoos

Thank you and I'm glad you like my tats. Got 15 of them and planning a Swinefest one this weekend

That's awesome! So happy for youuuuuu! :Kara: It's a beautiful piece.

Thank you sooooooo much

Congrats

Thankies hun *hugs*

OMG Your drawing is just AMAZING! :legend: Glad that you met her and she saw your art!

Thank you so much. Still can't believe it actually happened!!

Aww I bet she loves it! :heart: :Kara:

I hope she did

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

How exciting ~ I'm so happy for you.  It's so cool to see her holding up the same art we were all looking at!!  What a great story!

Thank you hun. It's so surreal seeing her holding my work though haha

OMG she got it - that is so freaking awesome, congrats and the pictures you have of that moment are awesome

Thank you, thank goodness for pap photos eh?

Beautiful drawing and you're a beautiful person!!!  Couldn't happen to a better person.  You deserve it and CONGRATS!!!!!   :hug: Please share more of your amazing art work!!!!!!  thanks so much for sharing!

:shy: Thank you so much for your kind words, you don't know how happy it makes me *hugs* I'm going to try doing more work to share with you guys soon.

Congrats! You deserved it! I am so happy for you

Thank you so much

Excellent. I'm happy for you

Thank you hun

Thats so awesome!!! So happy for you! Oh, and your ARTwork looks divine! 

We're all Stronger Together!

britneylopez99

wow, great story! also great drawing! what a wonderful piece of art!

im not sure what the entire meaning/concept of the drawing is, because for me there can be so many different interpretations of a piece of art if it is good enough to "bemuse and confuse" the spectators. congratulations on having gaga see it! its been my dream for gaga to hear my music, and although it hasnt happened im so happy that you can experience that wonderful feeling! 

my applause to you!!! ;*

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thats so awesome!!! So happy for you! Oh, and your ARTwork looks divine! 

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my work :)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

wow, great story! also great drawing! what a wonderful piece of art!

im not sure what the entire meaning/concept of the drawing is, because for me there can be so many different interpretations of a piece of art if it is good enough to "bemuse and confuse" the spectators. congratulations on having gaga see it! its been my dream for gaga to hear my music, and although it hasnt happened im so happy that you can experience that wonderful feeling! 

my applause to you!!! ;*

Thank you so much, I love to hear peoples thoughts and feelings on my work. There were so many amazing images and lyrics in the song/video, I wanted to try and show as much as possible but still have the picture flow together right. I used the lyrics to tie each image together (hopefully it worked :) )

Never give up on getting your work to Gaga. I still can't believe I was able to and I'm sure you'll get your music to her :)

Omg Congrats!!

Thank you :)

Archived