💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

**Update I GOT IT TO HER!** Applause Fanart

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey all,
For the first time in 6 months I've been able to put pencil to paper. I've been through the worst months of my life, been made to feel worthless and useless, and I just haven't been happy enough to draw.
When I first heard Applause and saw the video, I felt the desire to draw again. Gaga has helped me through such a dark time and I just had to draw something for her.
I'm currently queuing for Swinefest and I'm going to try my best to get this drawing to her :)

qluq.jpg

LittleMonster.com - https://littlemonsters.com/post/52220156b445f7664c000005

**Update**

Oh my Gaga, I'm still in shock right now. On Saturday I was outside the Roundhouse when Gaga arrived. There wasn't too many fans and the paps were quite well behaved so she was able to see everyone. She came up to me and I gave her my drawing!!! She said 'Oh my gosh I LOVE it!' then held it up for everyone to see. I also gave her a letter and she signed a magazine for me. But then!! SHE GAVE ME A HUG!! Like, a proper hug not a fake one like some celebs do. She said into my ear 'I love you so much' and went to give me a kiss on the cheek but her hair was in the way. I was so happy all I could manage to say was 'I love you too Gaga' then she was off and I stood back to let others see her. Getting teary eyed just typing about it. So happy I could die right now!! And then I was right at the front for Swinefest and she was right in front of me when she sang ARTPOP in the shell bikini. Her body is BANGING!!! :whip:  :heat:  :heat:  :ARTPOP:

Photos I'm treasuring forever (I can't for the life of me find a pap picture of me hugging Gaga, if anyone finds one, can they let me know pleeeeease)

vbey.jpg

t25u.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen Fashion

I love your work & I adore how much passion you put into it. Great to see new work of you.

Bad Kids

Excellent job! :legend: This deserves a lot of recognition.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

This is amazing! I wish I got motivation! I actually do, but I don't know where to start with drawing.

Ahh this is absolutely gorgeous! :)
The style looks like a fusion between realism and slight anime, everything looks so neat and pristine and it flows really well- this is amazing, you should be so proud!

Archived