DJWS produced "Manicure," "Swine" and "Sex Dreams"

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilJackoMonster

I don't get the hate for him :(

He's the main producer behind Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and Applause. They're 4 really diverse songs and all are in my top 10 Gaga songs. 

The only reason I dislike him producing all these songs is that I want to hear what Madeon and Zedd have been contributing.

I hope we get Mary Jane Holland and Aura as the final 2 new songs.

Harry

I don't care how much he produces as long as they're good. These iTunes songs sound good so it's fine.

I do hope the remaining 2 songs to be performed are Zedd/Madeon though :/ I think one will be Aura.

Dominic

I don't get the hate for him :(

He's the main producer behind Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and Applause. They're 4 really diverse songs and all are in my top 10 Gaga songs. 

The only reason I dislike him producing all these songs is that I want to hear what Madeon and Zedd have been contributing.

I hope we get Mary Jane Holland and Aura as the final 2 new songs.

For me personally I agree with someone else above, his tracks always feel very messy and overproduced.  I think he drowns out Gaga's vocals and doesn't really compliment her well, it worked to an extent on BTW but for ARTPOP I wanted something different.  I'm just ready for that Zedd/Madeon produced tracks.  :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I want some nice things produced by Madeon and ZEDD not DJWSS! But. I love Applause, so maybe DJWS will surprise me.

SomethingMore

MANiCURE sound so much better than Sex Dreams and Swine.

I have a feeling people like Sex Dreams more just because of the title :wtf:

Still don't get all the hate towards DJWS. His production has never failed to impress me.

not that i hate his production, but gurl i need to hear the sound of Madeon and Zedd on the record

John The Gypsy

I'm not much of a fan of his productions on the last album, but that album was made with different intentions and goals sonically. His own P.D.F EP was great! He's certainly a more experimental producer, but I can't wait. These teasers sound really promising.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived