๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Posts 'Sex Dreams' Lyrics On Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

I love you.

oh also I loved the dinosaurs.

and damn Gaga's a tease today :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shiptowreck

Shocking, could you please state more obvious facts that I already knew, but you then inanely point out to me again? Thanks :yes:

ย 

You're welcome! Seemed like you needed some correcting so I jumped right in to help.ย  :coffee:

Vernier

You're welcome! Seemed like you needed some correcting so I jumped right in to help.ย  :coffee:

You do the Captain obvious role so well :clap: :legend:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

First thought reading these lyrics: "YES. I KNEW SHE LIKED THE LADIES. YES. I LIKE THEM TOO!"

Second thought reading the lyrics: "Oh...I hope that girl with the boyfriend has talked about this with her significant other, because I'm not hear for supporting the idea of cheating. #Honesty #Communication #PolyamoryOpenRelationshipsShouldBeTalkedAboutPositively"

ย 

Maybe she's just fantasizing about being with that girl?ย  :excited2:

ChicaSkas

Inb4 Gaga is really posting what she's actually doing right now, as she cheats on Taylor :fan:

You think Taylor will actually care if it's a girl? :haha: He'll wish he'd dropped what he was doing and joined in!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you.
I'll do anything you want me to,
I'll be the girl under you.

ย 

Sounds more like G.U.Y tbh.

When I lay in bed, I touch myself and think of you.

I'll do anything you want me to,

I'll be the girl under you.

ย 

Sounds more like G.U.Y tbh.

Are these part of the lyrics too? the OP should add it to the first post, I like this part a lot more than "I heard we both have nothing to do" :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived