Cake Will Be Played At iTunes Festival on DJWS's Opening Set

lodylody

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
australiagaga

What interview?

Marc Monster one I think.. The song wont be on ARTPOP, but he's polished it etc. 

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know. That is what I am trying to find. :cryga:

But see when Cake doesn't end up on ARTPOP. I'll quote you then. :whitney: BUT IF IT DOES THEN YOU.... :ohno:

Then me... what? :troll:

Marc Monster one I think.. The song wont be on ARTPOP, but he's polished it etc. 

Can you give me the link to that interview or something?

Little Kermit

DId you hear the fan made high pitched version? it sounded perfectly like Gaga... AND.IT.SLAYED

CAKE RULES

PS- yes, the low pitch version SUCKS but the fanmade high pitch one is TERRIFIC 

Yeees I know I've replayed the pitched one for so long. I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just surprised about your choices. Can't wait honestly.

Probably he's playing it during his set.

I don't get why fans are obsessed over getting this new version. It's a hot ass mess of a song. :eww:

We'v had it for like a year. I don't think we need another "updated" version of Cake.  :eww: I'v had it for like a few month on replay and I'm kinda used to it. If she puts out an updated version it would be like Nicki's Pink Friday- Roman/Re-Up/ Black/Saturday/whatever (x10) updated album...

australiagaga

Then me... what? :troll:

Can you give me the link to that interview or something?

"I mean, in time I guess we’ll see what happens. We wrote songs that could make it on the next record. It’s like the “Cake Like Lady Gaga†thing, right? We made that as a joke, just ****ing around. So many people liked it and I wasn’t going to put it out again. I had finished it. I was done, but maybe we'll put that somewhere else. The new version is actually really good, it’ll make it’s way to the surface, and so will a lot of the songs that we’ve done."

inb4 Gaga tweets "I can't at you thinking Cake will be on ARTPOP. It was just a joke, lil'monsters!"

:lolgaga:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

Monster Voices

inb4 6 new songs are - aura, stache, cake, b---h don't kill my vibe, princess die and the song from the Simpsons :flop:

Forever and Always!

Gaga is Life

It'd be fun being performed. If it were to be on the album though it'd be a bugger. Cake making it over Princess Die? Gaga would've lost her mind on that one to me if that were to happen.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived