💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cake Will Be Played At iTunes Festival on DJWS's Opening Set

lodylody

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea - why not let the people who like it, like it... Who are you to dictate the album? If you don't like it fair enough, but don't drag your negativity in to other people's lives.

Oh and you're the embarrassing one honey, putting yourself on a pedestal so far up your own arse that you've cancelled yourself out.

So you want this god awful thing on the album? This album represents Gaga as an artist and you genuinely think it would be okay for her to put that **** on there? Really? Thats so twisted. I don't genuinely have anything against people liking it in their own space but don't put that piece of **** on the actual record. Thats going way too far.

Gracious Gaga

what if the songs she did was 

applause

aura

s-x dreams

MANiCURE

swine

cake

stache

♥ Kindness Police.

Will we finally hear the updated version of Cake? Unpitched? Mugler verse? Hopefully slightly faster?

Just not on the album. Through the app preferably.

Free My Mind

So you want this god awful thing on the album? This album represents Gaga as an artist and you genuinely think it would be okay for her to put that **** on there? Really? Thats so twisted. I don't genuinely have anything against people liking it in their own space but don't put that piece of **** on the actual record. Thats going way too far.

yourt the one that's going way too far... actually I really like Cake, and think it's worthy of going on the record. So please do not try to speak for the fanbase.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived