💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mister Scrat's Piano Gaga

Scrat

Featured Posts

Hi guys !  :party:

I was hesitating at first, but I really wanted to share you my piano versions of Gaga's songs.  :)

I just want to explain that I've start to learn piano alone since now one year, I help myself by watching videos, tutorials but I don't take any lessons (to be honest, it's quite boring me :derpga:  ) and I play by ear.

Last year I worked a lot to buy this (freakin' awesome) piano, the DGX-640 by Yamaha and I'm so so so happy with it, I've recently find a way to record the sound of the piano directly on my computer (thanks to audacity) so I recorded a few songs, and also added and mixed other sounds with the piano, like choirs, strings or drums... But you'll can see it by yourself !

Anyways, I've already recorded Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary (and another song, but not by Gaga).

You can listen here : https://soundcloud.com/misterscrat

(Don't forget that it's always better with earphones ahaha  :fan: )

Hope you like it ! I'm certainly gonna record other Gaga songs. But which one ? It's hard to choose ahah !

Besides Heavy Metal Lover and Bloody Mary, I also play Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Hair, Scheiße, Black Jesus, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance In The Dark, Paparazzi, Applause... If there is one you particularly would like to hear advise me !

Thanks you for listening, and excuse me for my frenchy english  :oops:

DanceInTheDark

Yes I have the same keyboard :legend: 

I love your versions  :clap:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Didymus

I love it, but sometimes your layers are off-sync. Maybe you should fix that.

Oh thanks you all you're so kind  :hug:

Didymus what does "off-sync" mean ? Tell me the part where you hear the problem, I'll try to see how i can fix it. :)

Maybe you're talking about the drums at the end of Bloody Mary ??

Bad Kids

I love every piece of work! :legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• 1 month later...

Archived