"Manicure" Title Revealed on Instragram + Lyrics

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhh

it's a song title :awkney:

Sis, it could very well be G.U.Y lyrics. She didn't clarify if it was a new song or not.

Alien Tulip

Sis, it could very well be G.U.Y lyrics. She didn't clarify if it was a new song or not.

if it were GUY lyrics, she wouldnt emphasize it. 

if it were GUY lyrics, she wouldnt emphasize it. 

oh my god DYING :lmao:

MANiCURE is NOT a song title guys! :party:

Alien Tulip

oh my god DYING :lmao:

MANiCURE is NOT a song title guys! :party:

Why are you talking to me? :wtf: Anyways on we'll find out on sunday and i could have sworn a mod said it was a title, not sure.

How would you know? :whitney:

Sis it's not come on :coffee:

Why are you talking to me? :wtf: Anyways on we'll find out on sunday and i could have sworn a mod said it was a title, not sure.

Because your thread title is totally misleading as there's no confirmation WHATSOEVER  :oops:

Alien Tulip

Sis it's not come on :coffee:

Because your thread title is totally misleading as there's no confirmation WHATSOEVER  :oops:

There's no confirmation that it's not a song title either so you don't have to act like an asshole about it.

There's no confirmation that it's not a song title either so you don't have to act like an asshole about it.

I'm not, I pointed out a fact, you're the one all like 'Why are you talking to me :wtf: ... have a good night! :kisses:

Evan Peters

I'm not, I pointed out a fact, you're the one all like 'Why are you talking to me :wtf: ... have a good night! :kisses:

There was no fact. You don't know if it's a song or not. Sit yo' ass down, boy.

emma roberts is an abuser

There was no fact. You don't know if it's a song or not. Sit yo' ass down, boy.

I was talking about the fact it wasn't confirmed anywhere, which IS a fact :awkney:

I'm really not getting into this again, if any of you want to fight go find  someone else please

PaperIz

omg you guys can turn anything into an argument can't you? Just enjoy the fact we got something and chill yo

omg you guys can turn anything into an argument can't you? Just enjoy the fact we got something and chill yo

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived