Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

"Manicure" Title Revealed on Instragram + Lyrics

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dawson

This is probably a dumb question but, where can we watch the Swinefest stream anyway? (I know its like 4pm EST and in the UK) but where can we view it

you should be asking this in the itunes festival thread really, but iTunes itself will have a section its store or something where the stream will be setup. Plus if you have an AppleTV you can watch it there.

you should be asking this in the itunes festival thread really, but iTunes itself will have a section its store or something where the stream will be setup. Plus if you have an AppleTV you can watch it there.

Oh sorry :) and thanks didnt realize there was a thread for that  :fail:

monketsharona

I don't think we can say MANiCURE will be on ARTPOP for sure, it may be a song from the app (like Mary Jane Holland). She did not said both songs are on the album.

GUY and Tea were confirmed long time ago so it may be cut from the album as well as it seems she have edited it many times.

Kermit the frog

First lyrics I love :party:

Funny, those are the first lyrics I hate :rip:

I don't think we can say MANiCURE will be on ARTPOP for sure, it may be a song from the app (like Mary Jane Holland). She did not said both songs are on the album.

GUY and Tea were confirmed long time ago so it may be cut from the album as well as it seems she have edited it many times.

Where did she say Mary jane holland wasnt on the album?

its for sure that she will sing it on itunes fest.and i think it will be on the album as well. I mean, if its not on the album why would she sing it?  :coffee: 

monketsharona

Funny, those are the first lyrics I hate :rip:

Where did she say Mary jane holland wasnt on the album?

No what I wanted to say is that she has not confirmed it on the album as well ;) so we can't be sure. It might be on the app only 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived