"Manicure" Title Revealed on Instragram + Lyrics

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if G.U.Y was scrapped a long time ago and y'all are all wrong :rofl:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Guest TheNextOne

These sound like cool lyrics. I wonder how it's going to sound in a song. :flutter:

Man cured? or MANiCUREd?

Both. It's a play on words. (Like Koons, Aura, etc.)

Loving that photo. This b---h better serve me them glitter high heel boots of perfection!

i thought i did, but maybe not :rip:

could u plz explain?

Be cured of your man problems. Ya know how you cure meat? That's what I got.

This one sounds interesting! I read "MANiCURE" and thought "oh no..." but it sounds like it's a song about getting rid of the stress of dealing with a man/fingernails. You know, brushing him off of your fingernails, like a MANiCURE. A "Man Cure."

I like it. :classy:

drinkmytears

I wouldn't be surprised if G.U.Y was scrapped a long time ago and y'all are all wrong :rofl:

honestly I think we can forget about GUY and Tea because so much could've changed 

When she she talks about wanting to be "Man Cured" I think about how G.U.Y stands for Girl Under You which to me speculate that it might be about a Girl that's in a relationship that's DOMINATED by her Boyfriend, hence "Girl Under You, and wants to get out. (Which makes since seeing how it kinda sounds like her relationship with Lüc Carl)

Either way, the speculated hook is catchy and VERY reminiscent of her The Fame days (which I honestly don't mind) and I can't wait to hear it :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived