💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to make appearance in Sin City sequel

stackhouse

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'm sorry but when musicians do movies I just cringe. o well her career I guess.

It's ok because it's the "right" kind of movie.

Now if she got herself into "Sense and sensibility" or some **** like that, then we would have a problem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy

It's ok because it's the "right" kind of movie.

Now if she got herself into "Sense and sensibility" or some **** like that, then we would have a problem

This.

She will play strong flamboyant characters, which is fine. 

If she starts playing herself like Rihanna in 'Battleship' or Madonna in 'the next best thing', then it's bad.

Shaney

I'm sorry but when musicians do movies I just cringe. o well her career I guess.

Gaga has always been theatre tho 

A Stan Was Born

Robert Rodriguez is a fantastic director. Sin City is one of the best graphic novel adaptations ever, and the sequel has been anticipated for over seven years. Meaning Robert Rodriguez isn't going to **** up his movie just to "cast a star". They need to fit his vision of the character. Lady Gaga is a perfectly capable actress, we've learned that in bits and pieces from SNL and such. She's perfect for this type of movie, same for Machete Kills.

ALSO I AM SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS IN THIS MOVIE I KNOW SHES PROBABLY GOING TO BE A GIRL FROM OLD TOWN HOLY CRAP I DON'T DESERVE SUCH BLESSINGS LORD IN HEAVEN

blubrryxkisses

YASSSS!!! I have been hoping for this!!! I adore Sin City (movie and graphic novels).

I watched the first Sin City YEARS ago I think when I was camping, I don't even remember it really.

It was black and white with some colors though, isn't it?

August 22nd 2014??????????????????????'

WHY DO MOVIES TAKE SO LOOOOOOONG :giveup:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

That's what she meant in one of those radio interviews when she said they worked on other projects that are going to be a surprise, i'm still banking on Robert filming or having something to do with the telephone sequel

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived