• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• JasWGaga

• totalhate

• hell0samuel

hell0samuel

Does anyone know what covers were being sold in NYC, a family member just went there and is getting a cruise back and has managed to get me two of the covers, but idk what ones.

And im going into London in the week so was gonna look for the other covers whilst there. Does anyone know the best places to look?

Does anyone know what covers were being sold in NYC, a family member just went there and is getting a cruise back and has managed to get me two of the covers, but idk what ones.

And im going into London in the week so was gonna look for the other covers whilst there. Does anyone know the best places to look?

The 2 covers being sold in the US are the Stefani and the ARTPOP girl, so you're lucky they managed to get you both!

I only know that the Bowie cover is being sold in the UK, and your best place to look in London will be a big WHSmith.

You wouldn't happen to know where abouts they got the covers in NYC do you? I have a relative going next week and I'm hoping they can get them too!

hell0samuel

The 2 covers being sold in the US are the Stefani and the ARTPOP girl, so you're lucky they managed to get you both!

I only know that the Bowie cover is being sold in the UK, and your best place to look in London will be a big WHSmith.

You wouldn't happen to know where abouts they got the covers in NYC do you? I have a relative going next week and I'm hoping they can get them too!

I'll try and find out for you but they are getting a cruise back and idk when they are back. When do yours go?

I'll try and find out for you but they are getting a cruise back and idk when they are back. When do yours go?

Tuesday. I've found them a bunch of places to look for them though, so don't worry if you can't find out! If I manage to get them, then I'll only have one cover to go!

hell0samuel

Tuesday. I've found them a bunch of places to look for them though, so don't worry if you can't find out! If I manage to get them, then I'll only have one cover to go!

Ahh I don't think mine are back til Friday cod they are getting a cruise

Hmm I'll see, I think she was checking all of the smaller newsstands rather than the bigger shops

Good luck!! Do you know where they are selling the fourth cover? The one with the paper clips

Good luck!! Do you know where they are selling the fourth cover? The one with the paper clips

Thanks! From what I've seen, a couple of places in Europe (France, Italy and Portugal) and also Hong Kong. I'm dying to get it! I really hope someone can point me in the direction of getting one!

I wish V magazine wouldn't of made this process to collect all 4 so hard.. 

Print more magazines. Make more money. 

Why is that so difficult?  :roll:

I wish V magazine wouldn't of made this process to collect all 4 so hard.. 

Print more magazines. Make more money. 

Why is that so difficult?  :roll:

Maybe Gaga told them "Let's make it a game for the fans!" :shrug: I have to admit, I get a very retro feeling from all this questing. Normally, I just get everything off the Internet these days -- but nobody sells single issues of magazines.

Really though, they did provide a simple way to get them all, through the pre-order. It's just that it cost $100. :shocked: And I was like, screw that. But now I'm almost regretting that.

Maybe Gaga told them "Let's make it a game for the fans!" :shrug: I have to admit, I get a very retro feeling from all this questing. Normally, I just get everything off the Internet these days -- but nobody sells single issues of magazines.

Really though, they did provide a simple way to get them all, through the pre-order. It's just that it cost $100. :shocked: And I was like, screw that. But now I'm almost regretting that.

I mean I do understand where you're coming from. We all are interacting for different covers But all in all these magazines separately are adding up more than the box set. I've never purchased anything overseas but I can imagine shipping and the weight that adds up very quickly /:

We have the Donatella one here in Germany. I went to a shop yesterday which had 20 copys there for 14,50 Euro each.

Would it be possible to buy a copy from you?

I found the Donatella one friday. We have this fantastic website in France where you can track which stores sell what magazines. I swear V mag is the hardest mag to find, only 4 retailers had them in Lyon. (Which is like the 2nd/3rd biggest city in France fyi)

I went to a cute little store in the old part of the city that I never visited before, it was great. They only had one copy of this one issue though... I ordered the box through her website anyway so I'll still get them all, but I just couldn't wait.

Interludicrous

I don't want to be rude, but shouldn't this thread be moved or something? It's not really news anymore and right now it's only being used as a place to trade covers.

• Shadow locked this topic