Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Every Single V Magazine Cover Is Sold Out

THING

Featured Posts

Did you order it from the V magazine website or the official Gaga website? I'm waiting for mines

I ordered from the official site, hope yours comes soon :) 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• JasWGaga

• totalhate

• hell0samuel

I just received my box set in Australia :) the black box was pretty beaten up, but no too much damage inside. It makes me feel a little better that it did cost them $90 to ship to Australia, but its still f'ing expensive. But once you have them all in your hands it worth it :)

BUmOHM4CUAAPD98.jpg

ooh yay! hopefully mine will come soon to nz! what was the conditions of the magazines like?

Flippy

I ordered from the official site, hope yours comes soon :)

I ordered it from the Gaga website, so let's hope it comes soon! :party: Can't wait for it to get here!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

what was the conditions of the magazines like?

the shipping box looked pretty beaten up, but 'plastic sleeve' (which is sort of a hard plastic but flexible which you keep with the magazines) stopped too much damage of the magazines. Just a couple of dogged corners (but pretty minor) 

I ordered it from the Gaga website, so let's hope it comes soon! :party: Can't wait for it to get here!

Itll ship on november 7th!

Flippy

Itll ship on november 7th!

Nooooo! Why so long? :noparty:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

There's still a handful of the Bowie inspired covers in the Nottingham city centre WHSmith's, UK

Not anymore, I bought them all!

I have a spare Bowie cover magazine, anyone in the UK want to swap for one of the other 3?

Does it have to be in the UK? :(

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Does it have to be in the UK? :(

It could be outside the uk too but the magazines are so heavy the postage might be really high. I'll check at the post office on Monday for you :)

• Shadow locked this topic