đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Every Single V Magazine Cover Is Sold Out

THING

Featured Posts

I have a spare Bowie cover magazine, anyone in the UK want to swap for one of the other 3?

Can I please Paypal you? I am in the US. Or I can see if I can find an American cover that you want. I really need that cover!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• JasWGaga

• totalhate

• littlemtyrese

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Can I please Paypal you? I am in the US. Or I can see if I can find an American cover that you want. I really need that cover!

Unfortunately I no longer have a spare as another member has requested it. Sorry.

Is the UK only getting the Bowie cover? Only one I can find  :noparty:

The seller I got my copies from said V magazine only supplied the UK with that one cover. No idea why though, was quite annoyed at that!!

i can provide anyone with the bowie cover - but please can someone supply me with the other three? more than happy to pay!

i can provide anyone with the bowie cover - but please can someone supply me with the other three? more than happy to pay!

Can you dm me?

I see.

Well if anyone wants to do a trade for my two US covers for the two international covers (Bowie and Donatella) let me know. They are sell sealed in the plastic and everything. I was holding them for another member but they flaked.

Edited by cuzzin

I have a Stefani for you, even trade?

HK only sells the Donetella Cover 

i wanna have Bowie inspired one so badly .. :'(

that looks so beautiful and colorful

I really really want it

I have a Stefani for you, even trade?

where do u live xD HK has Donetalla one. I can buy one for you if possible

Unfortunately I no longer have a spare as another member has requested it. Sorry.

The seller I got my copies from said V magazine only supplied the UK with that one cover. No idea why though, was quite annoyed at that!!

exactly same situation as HK :(

oh my god i didnt get mine they werent available in my country yet... maybe theyre too s-xy 

guess whos up in this bitch

where do u live

Maryland U.S.A.

HK has Donetalla one. I can buy one for you if possible

That would be great. :)

I have the ARTPOP girl one

Need a Stefani?

• Shadow locked this topic