Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga storms Forbes Top-Earning Celebrities list, rakes in $80M

Americano

Featured Posts

^^^ she was too exhausted from changing wigs and holding a ball at the VMAs that she no longer could open a car door :troll:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

can someone explain this gif to me? is this just a simple diva moment or is there more to it? cuz the guy on the right was laughing at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mboSSOl29DU

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

file.gif

I'm having a hard time believing that she did this... Like wtf? She's normally so independent and not about letting Fame get to her head...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

VasilisVas

I'm having a hard time believing that she did this... Like wtf? She's normally so independent and not about letting Fame get to her head...

I guess it's fun acting like a celebrity once in a while. Let the girl have fun and live her moment!  :derpga:

Alien Tulip

Her and the security guard were fooling around. 

I assume she was wasted and acting like a diva, as she always should tbh :whitney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived