Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VMA Performance (fan footage)

yxi

Featured Posts

How does this end up sounding much, much better than MTV's "professional" footage though :flop:

I have the same complaint about The Monster Ball DVD. The sound quality is SO flat. It's like they found a way to mix the heart out of it. I've been to 15+ Monster Balls, and they all sounded SO much better than the DVD sound.

I've even seen a few YOUTUBE recordings that had better sound than the DVD!! :omg:

I think the problem is that the DVD (and MTV) are mixing directly from the microphones and trying to present a studio experience, not a live experience. But if I wanted a studio experience, I would just listen to the album. I prefer live shows for the energy and atmosphere of the audience and the applause applause applause! :sara:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigDreamer

I lovelovelove this performance. This is the first time i ever noticed the band within the set. It seems so busy and crazy on the televised version. 

hausofaxel

It’s amazing to see the choreography from this angle! Also, it’s so fun to watch Tara shuffle in. Why didn’t Freddie though?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FxmhfyyC-U&feature=player_embedded

amazing to see it from a different view!

cool video thanks for sharing it

AgusPop

It’s amazing to see the choreography from this angle! Also, it’s so fun to watch Tara shuffle in. Why didn’t Freddie though?!

Yes, freddie too

high heeled fem

how weird i just watched this! and then i find a thread on it :dies:

its so cool to see this really it shows u how amazing the perfromance was!!! watching her start backwards!!!! also u can see the fans screaming way more here and louder than the tv one

Archived