💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VMA Performance (fan footage)

yxi

Featured Posts

I'm so worried about Gaga. I think she did this (4 era performance) because she maybe just filled the time that Illuminati gave... Many artists died at the age 27 so she can die too and she wanted to end her career with this show :cry: :smh: . I believe that she wanted to say goodbye in this way . I wish I am wrong and THE OTHERS don't kill Gaga. She seemed to be so happy :cry: .

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Loved the paparazzi one

!!!! oh man, I've been looking for that video for ages I thought it was myth! any idea where I can find it/if its still around?

This is fantastic! I love seeing it from this angle as well, so interesting! It's great to see her awesome choreography  :party:

ohsnapitszach

I was in the upper level and filmed it with my iphone! Idk if im gonna upload it tho cuz u can hear me singing and screaming! lol

rivingtonrebels

I think the TV cameras were too tight in to really give the effect of the stage.

Yes!  I noticed this with a few other performances as well, it was really weird producing for a live show.  There were a lot of strange tight angles that didn't give you a good impression of what was happening on a big stage.  It felt really 90s in a way as well.

SEANGT

I'm so worried about Gaga. I think she did this (4 era performance) because she maybe just filled the time that Illuminati gave... Many artists died at the age 27 so she can die too and she wanted to end her career with this show :cry: :smh: . I believe that she wanted to say goodbye in this way . I wish I am wrong and THE OTHERS don't kill Gaga. She seemed to be so happy :cry: .

what the fk wait are you serious?

Der Meister

I was there as well and seriously, when people realized the that the woman with white dress was Gaga and her faced appeared on those huge ultra HD screens on Barclays center everybody started to scream. The performance itself was really fast and I forgot most of it. The best performer of the night IN MY OPINION was Bruno Mars, he is very very very talented.

That's what I've been thinking for a while, too, actually.

I'm pretty worried, but, well... Nothing much we can do.

giskardsb

Yes!  I noticed this with a few other performances as well, it was really weird producing for a live show.  There were a lot of strange tight angles that didn't give you a good impression of what was happening on a big stage.  It felt really 90s in a way as well.

The production was messed up.  A lot of the camera being used were not HD either so the image kept moving between HD and not.

seashellbikini

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Archived