Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Too $hort speaking about working with Gaga

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

I don't think he called himself a legend guys. He's just saying that it's cool for Gaga to work with legends, which we know she has. :sweat:

Thank you! Exactly. If anything, he referred to himself as a classic.

HarryTheNight

I dont usually like hip hop but i can get into it when its mixed with pop, so i think i will like this! I hope so anyway, inb4 she cut Azealias verse from Ratchet and replaced her with him :teehee:

Queen Gloria

Omg the way he described it, yes

Really hoping it sounds like a 90s deep house song like 1991 with those synths and diva vocals from Gaga. Like the bridge from Scheiße turned into a whole song. 

Flippy

I could honestly care less about him, but just the fact that he's from Oakland makes me happy :flutter: 

(I was born in Mexico, but I grew up mostly in Oakland, so I'm an Oakland guy :flutter: )

He is a pioneer for hip hop but he's no legend. :sweep:

But i'm excited

:trootea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Schwerk

Omg the way he described it, yes

Really hoping it sounds like a 90s deep house song like 1991 with those synths and diva vocals from Gaga. Like the bridge from Scheiße turned into a whole song. 

Oh yes! But I need to stop thinking about it, high expectations with me almost always leads to dissapointment even if the song is great.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I thought she said Too $hort and I didn't even know it was him :flop:

But I'm so damn glad he's on there, here for Hip-hopGa tbh :bunny:

I CANT WAIT K GUYZ :cryga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived