Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT I - Lyrics Topic and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

In the first verse of Swine is the lyric "You're just a little, mole tryna act really special. But deep down you're just a shrew"? Because everywhere has it listed differently, but that is what I hear annd kind of makes sense...

Never mind. The first post has the lyrics and confirms what I thought it was. Carry on, I'm a flop. :toofloppy:

Edited by Skellington_Guns

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

After listening to the songs played at I Tunes, I do not see any hit song. They' re OK songs. I really hope the final versions have that hit factor.

SMILE2NE1

In the first verse of Swine is the lyric "You're just a little, mole tryna act really special. But deep down you're just a shrew"? Because everywhere has it listed differently, but that is what I hear annd kind of makes sense... Never mind. The first post has the lyrics and confirms what I thought it was. Carry on, I'm a flop. :toofloppy:

G gd does it better than the others :hor:

Its like when MTN flopped the charts, almost everyone was afraid of choosing another single. Oh no! We can't have that as a single, "it'll flop! or No, this wont appeal to the general public."

Edited by Capricorn68
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

This is off topic but idk where else to ask this lol

But does anyone have any new details on the artRave?

I live in Texas and would really like to start planning now for it

I just want confirmation whether or not Ratchet is on the album or not. The beat slays me and the new video of it makes it that much better.

It would also explain what the other Explicit track is. "Don't **** that chick, she ratchet"

Edited by Skellington_Guns

SMILE2NE1

I just read an interview on an italian newspaper where Gaga told part of the lyrics of Donatella:

"Too skinny, too rich, I'm a little bit of a b---h"

I can't assure you that the interview was true, but I still thought to post the lyrics here ^^

what newspaper was this 

what newspaper was this 

It's called "La Stampa". I saw it online so I can send you the link of the interview and a translation of the part about Donatella.

Dylangaga

gaga gave those lyrics and possibly more in her interview about the song Donatella...the interviewer said they might be lyrics because gaga just randomly blurted them out...I think it was like V magazine or something

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

But she performed the version that everyone thought was a demo, so it must not actually be a demo. I think the low quality audio might actually be apart of the song. :omg:

She probably didn't even originally intend to perform this song because it's the only song at SwineFest she sang that was produced by Zedd. Because it leaked (which very well could have been her) and she wasn't singing any of the studio version she decided to sing along to the demo and with the band in the background which made the song more epic. This is not the final version, the beginning of the song sounds bizarre and it also seems as if there's a verse missing between the bridge and the "DANCE, SEX, ART, POP" part. Just be patient, this will sound even more amazing on November 11. 

She probably didn't even originally intend to perform this song because it's the only song at SwineFest she sang that was produced by Zedd. Because it leaked (which very well could have been her) and she wasn't singing any of the studio version she decided to sing along to the demo and with the band in the background which made the song more epic. This is not the final version, the beginning of the song sounds bizarre and it also seems as if there's a verse missing between the bridge and the "DANCE, SEX, ART, POP" part. Just be patient, this will sound even more amazing on November 11.

That's really what I'm praying for! I can't even imagine how amazing the studio version is going to be :giveup:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

inuborg

Swine is REALLY growing on me, and I think it may be a better 2nd single.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

no lies were told tho 

@DJWS applause wasn't a wise choice for a lead single.The next must be a real SMASH HIT so MOVE YOUR ASS AND SLAY THE WORLD @ladygaga

Paul â€@DJWS
@Dr_Persa hey dude, shut the **** up. Or go get a job at interscope. ****.