• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

Ā 

I don't think she finished ARTPOP...she's still searching for that smash hit single I see. :fan:

Ā 

BURN! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Catalystluna56

Definitely agree that I'm happy she's still working on it. Knowing her, she took all the feed back we gave her from Swine fest and possibly gave some new flare to the songs. I want dat tracklist..

Looking at ARTPOP and how long it's taking... I'm quite sure it'll put in perspective how low quality her last album was...

Ā 

Born This Way was PERFECT music wise, and much better than ARTPOP from what I've heard.

Born This Way was PERFECT music wise, and much better than ARTPOP from what I've heard.

:lmao:

Born This Way perfect? :yes:

Much better than ARTPOP? :udidnt:

Am I the only one who doesn't really listen to the live versions from the iTunes festival anymore? Ā They're just lacking to me, I hope they have that electronic 'zest,' that has been described, that draws you into the songs.

Ā 

I would like more tracks like Aura from Zedd and Infected Mushroom!

Ā 

I think I know Madeon's productions will be good, and I am curious as to how different the DJWS productions will differ from Applause which apparently barely made the album. Ā I wonder how much RedOne was involved with Gypsy. Ā I heard he only helped write it? Ā I guess that means catchy vocals?

Edited by Pyrenti

heavyMetalGAGA

EDIT: Oh you're butthurt about my reply to you on my status. Have you watched iTunes yet? ;)Ā I'll take any comment from you with grain of salt then since you're clearly on a path for revenge :derpga:

Ā 

It's sad that this forum has come to a state that you can't even discern between a mere comment and a meltdown. I'll take it that your speaking in hyperbole for your own sake

Ā 

Today I was in my film tutorial and we watched Machete Kills trailer and someone was like OMG it's lady Gaga because of the hair.Ā 

Ā 

FYI

I'm loving ARTPOP way better than BTW. I loved the direction with the series of promo images but it has strayed from that. There's still a lot more to look forward to, but I've been saying this since BTW that her BRANDING is weakened when she doesn't stick to a theme.

Ā 

I was also one of the people defending the GMA performance so I don't know what's wrong with you.Ā 

Ā 

I agree BTW lacked a concise branding like TF/M, however, the teal wig had a pretty long run (I would say just as long as the hairbow). And now this Venus/Shellga wig is having a long run too...I definitely think this era is more concise so far though (besides the random blonde wigs). But even looking back at the TF/M days, she didn't wear a hairbow or carry a disco stick around with her all the time. It's just what stuck with the public. She was new, exciting, and innovative. She still is but she's not as new anymore. I still have hope something will stick like the hairbow though.

Ā 

We also had the meat dress from TFM and at least the egg from the Grammy's that was pretty damn popular. A lot of people are gunna remember that egg/vessel and connect it to BTW.

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

FrozenKookie

Do you guys really need to compare BTW to ARTPOP? We don't even have the album yet :sigh: and don't you ever diss BTW. You wouldn't understand :grr: