Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga getting worldwide praise for 1D support !

_Lam

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

;) get those directioners sales.. JK

shes legit nice and its great people are seeing this.

-Mark

that was honestly really sweet of her, tbh I have my problems with the wanted and justin bieber but the guys of 1D seem to be cool guys and I honestly like them :)

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

HuntyBooBoo

She is above all things, an excellent business woman.

She jumped on that opportunity.

Katy Perry

Now let's defend Bieber from a paparazzi and then we got the #1

*sigh* 

Remember the days when Gaga was the force to reckoned with? And stans ran after little monsters for support with their faves.  :emo:

When she could get a worldwide trend effortlessly.    'member?

What happened?  :laughga: I'm not watching the vmas lol

1D won an awards for Best Song of the Summer and they got booed. Because of the audience cam, people online got the see Gaga reaction to this. She was really shocked about the booing and left the audience, went backstage and told the guys that she will leave because she doesn't support this (there was fake booing in her performance as a commentary about it !) and that they deserve all of their success. Than she took photos with them and left the VMAs.

Amazing woman !

1D won an awards for Best Song of the Summer and they got booed. Because of the audience cam, people online got the see Gaga reaction to this. She was really shocked about the booing and left the audience, went backstage and told the guys that she will leave because she doesn't support this (there was fake booing in her performance as a commentary about it !) and that they deserve all of their success. Than she took photos with them and left the VMAs.

Amazing woman !

She's awesome  

Thanks  :kisses:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived