Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" jumps to #3 on US iTunes - POST VMA PERFORMANCE

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Katy Perry's song/performance wasn't really my taste, but I don't think we should be bashing her here. If she's at number 1, then obviously many people are supporting her.

Gaga's been playing all her cards right so far. I'm just happy she's back performing and doing promo! I can't wait for the iTunes festival. If Applause sales boost after her performance, that'll be the icing on the cake. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bobhabanai

• monketsharona

• VasilisVas

• Dylangaga

Sister

Gaga has done so well, I am HAPPY for her! :excited:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gaga is Life

:party: It'd be nice if it stays there, and maybe for that Miley song to fall a bit. Oh and it re-re-enterred (like Nicki Minaj re-releases of Pink Friday) the top ten on iTunes today here in Oz after Perez was on the radio calling it a flop here :party:

By the looks of it, Eminem won't be #1

If Miley keeps decreasing and Gaga increasing, she will probably be at #2 today :party:

Weasel

By the looks of it, Eminem won't be #1

If Miley keeps decreasing and Gaga increasing, she will probably be at #2 today :party:

Miley is falling, but Gaga isn't rising, she's being stable. 

Miley is falling, but Gaga isn't rising, she's being stable. 

She is rising because she keeps getting green updates. The thing is that Katy is increasing her lead and that's why it doesn't look like Gaga is increasing her sales.

Weasel

She is rising because she keeps getting green updates. The thing is that Katy is increasing her lead and that's why it doesn't look like Gaga is increasing her sales.

Those are only 1 percent diffrences each time or something, she's been at 52/53 for over a day now. While Wrecking Ball continues to fall. 

Those are only 1 percent diffrences each time or something, she's been at 52/53 for over a day now. While Wrecking Ball continues to fall. 

If it keeps falling Gaga will go #3 cause she's at #4 now.

monketsharona

If it keeps falling Gaga will go #3 cause she's at #4 now.

Yep but still in green ;) That's just because of Eminem, Miley is still down 

bobhabanai

Katy is also falling ;) (she's in red)

shes in dark green now...so is gaga-__- sight...who the hell buys that song?! whats wrong with ppl! unless it was katy i bet this song wont even chart top 10! its so bad and boring! katy is trying ot look edgy! but shes as edgy as my 7 year old cousin! 

as long as its stable and not falling im glad...

monketsharona

shes in dark green now...so is gaga-__- sight...who the hell buys that song?! whats wrong with ppl! unless it was katy i bet this song wont even chart top 10! its so bad and boring! katy is trying ot look edgy! but shes as edgy as my 7 year old cousin! 

as long as its stable and not falling im glad...

Katy is selling thanks to her name ;) she's the queen of singles sales because her music is generic, pure  catchy pop music : she's not risking anything.

Though Gaga sells more albums

bobhabanai

Katy is selling thanks to her name ;) she's the queen of singles sales because her music is generic, pure  catchy pop music : she's not risking anything.

Though Gaga sells more albums

ugh!! it annoys me how ppl like katy, rihanna and miley can chart so high while having 0 talent.. unable to play any kind of instrument, not even writing their own songs...this is ****ed up! gaga produces, directs writes her own songs! her vocals are arguably the best in the pop industry right now (mariah, Beyonce and the rest are not pop!) i just dont get why would people buy such lame plastic made songs 

• Shadow locked this topic