Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" jumps to #3 on US iTunes - POST VMA PERFORMANCE

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

bobhabanai

24 hours later and she's still in the green on kworb. let's just hope for the best :)

i dont get it, it was 0.5388 7.8 hours ago and now its 0.5321 (which is a decrease) yet the song is still green?! can someone explain it to me? 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bobhabanai

• monketsharona

• VasilisVas

• Dylangaga

Arturo

i dont get it, it was 0.5388 7.8 hours ago and now its 0.5321 (which is a decrease) yet the song is still green?! can someone explain it to me? 

Katy increased her lead

bobhabanai

Yeah, Katy's increasing her lead but Gaga's not decreasing

ugh katy is so annoying!! the song is so bad and the performance was so basic....katy "new"look is as edgy as a 12 year old girl..

shes playing so safe i want to puke...no wonder shes on the lead with miley! ppl lost any good taste in music!! jt, mackalore and gaga should be on top!!!  

VasilisVas

yess! get that promo girl...the vmas were pretty much about gaga this year haha...she opened the vmas, her commercial played during every commercial, the camera was on her all night, especially during macklemores speech and stuck up for 1D ahh so proud of everything!

I think the spotlight was shared equally between Miley, Justin, and Gaga, if not more by Justin and Miley. I heard people talking about them all day, especially Miley. I'm not saying Gaga was not in the spotlight, because she definitely was, but I don't think the VMAs were definitely all about her this year.  ;)

Dylangaga

I think the spotlight was shared equally between Miley, Justin, and Gaga, if not more by Justin and Miley. I heard people talking about them all day, especially Miley. I'm not saying Gaga was not in the spotlight, because she definitely was, but I don't think the VMAs were definitely all about her this year.  ;)

gaga's performance was fun just like the song...I think gaga is trying to recreate her image for the gp and just starting off with a fun song then kicking it into high gear!!! ahh BRING IT ON GAGZ

VasilisVas

gaga's performance was fun just like the song...I think gaga is trying to recreate her image for the gp and just starting off with a fun song then kicking it into high gear!!! ahh BRING IT ON GAGZ

I agree she did a great job. I really enjoyed her performance, too, and was perhaps one of the best along with Justin's. 

Eminem will get that number #1 and we can all be happy that Katy might not get that number 1 hopefully

VasilisVas

Eminem will get that number #1 and we can all be happy that Katy might not get that number 1 hopefully

This. I'm not an Eminem fan, but at least I don't have to see Katy up on top. Besides, I do have to give Eminem credit for being a legend. 

monsterhooker

eminem will without a doubt be #1 tomorrow. i still think applause is gonna have much more longevity than any single off BTW. maybe even as much as bad romance.

Dylangaga

eminem my king is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with gaga not too far behind :)

Edited by DTook91

sigh, at to think if it could have stayed at #3 or at least #5 this past week, she could have reached at least #2 if not #1. oh well, anyways, yay Gaga!

• Shadow locked this topic