Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" jumps to #3 on US iTunes - POST VMA PERFORMANCE

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

did her other songs do this well after she performed them at the VMAS? Im glad gagz is rising...

with help from the directioners  :cool:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bobhabanai

• monketsharona

• VasilisVas

• Dylangaga

Mythos

Im so glad for her, she deserves it so much. I would love to see her @ No.1 but dont think this is gonna happen, but it doesn't even matter, she is having fun and selling songs, what more can we ask :)

monketsharona

did her other songs do this well after she performed them at the VMAS? Im glad gagz is rising...

with help from the directioners  :cool:

Maybe with the help of directioners but if they buy the song we can be sure they like it ;)

Dylangaga

Maybe with the help of directioners but if they buy the song we can be sure they like it ;)

yess! get that promo girl...the vmas were pretty much about gaga this year haha...she opened the vmas, her commercial played during every commercial, the camera was on her all night, especially during macklemores speech and stuck up for 1D ahh so proud of everything!

Well its getting a really good amount of radio spins here in Los Angeles. During the Born This Way era her radio spins here were **** dude. They hardly played her at all. So theres that.

melodichard

Gaga's publicity stunt with One Direction is working out to her advantage

AND LOOK AT HER MILKING IT ON TWITTER! Get that #1 gurl.

I want stability. I'm so scared that the song will start falling out of nowhere again...

24 hours later and she's still in the green on kworb. let's just hope for the best :)

Dylangaga

I'm scared to wake up and see it at no.4 :ohno:

as eminems song rises i think gaga and miley are gonna switch so shes still at 3

• Shadow locked this topic