💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think not separating Applause from preorder had negative effect

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

That is not proof. Until they come out and say that they did not include the pre-orders, we do not know if it is true.

actually it doesn't matter anymore.

preorder are counted toward album sales, and those individual track in album sales won't be counted toward single track sales.

even if BB include them now, they would have to subtract those figure later when album is released.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I agree... 

Cuz the banner also stated PRE-ORDER LADY GAGA's NEW ALBUM and Download her new SONG NOW! :ohwell:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MelbHawker

the singles sold with the preorder are not counted on itunes' top100 chart/kworb. Normally, Billboard uses these sales for their charts (happened with madonna, jt, kesha and others) but this time, with gaga they decided not to. biased hoes. 

F*ckers. A sale is a sale!

Kermit the frog

I'm still fuming at how BB did not count the copies of applause sold with the preorders. 

It will all eventually benefit in huge album sales :)

WarriorPrince

It's pretty obvious BB did not count the pre-orders. There is no need for proof besides looking at the numbers. 

Paper Gangsta

It will all eventually benefit in huge album sales :)

It didnt really helped, Bill Werde (billbboard director or sth) said it sold much less than he expected

Kermit the frog

It didnt really helped, Bill Werde (billbboard director or sth) said it sold much less than he expected

he can go fu.ck himself.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived