đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think not separating Applause from preorder had negative effect

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

So i always thought that GP were probably confused because they maybe thought tay cant buy only applause without pr-ordering. I always thought i was probably wrong but now when Katy and Miley both replaced single version with preorder they are struggling to reenter top100, i started to question myself. Sorry if question is stupid xD Also if you think it did have negative efect, also tell us what do you think how would it chart if there was "Applause - Single"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silver Keith

People who use iTunes aren't exactly mentally challenged to not understand how to press the "$1.29 - Buy" button

dontbesweet

People who use iTunes aren't exactly mentally challenged to not understand how to press the "$1.29 - Buy" button

This!

HOTRODSGAGA

idk why they put singles in preorders anyway. to push album sales? excuse me but 75% of album sales are physical so pls dont make single sales a mess with ur stupid tactics. 

I'm still fuming at how BB did not count the copies of applause sold with the preorders. 

Paper Gangsta

Some of them are  :lolgaga:

The amount extra she made from preorders probably wayyy exceeds any lost single sales

Well there could be "ARTPOP preorder" AND "Applause - Single"

MelbHawker

I'm still fuming at how BB did not count the copies of applause sold with the preorders. 

Wait. What?!

tumblr_inline_mplm1ppxTN1qz4rgp.gif

Robotboy

maybe. but more people preordered the album didnt they? (i dont use itunes)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

HOTRODSGAGA

Wait. What?!

tumblr_inline_mplm1ppxTN1qz4rgp.gif

the singles sold with the preorder are not counted on itunes' top100 chart/kworb. Normally, Billboard uses these sales for their charts (happened with madonna, jt, kesha and others) but this time, with gaga they decided not to. biased hoes. 

the singles sold with the preorder are not counted on itunes' top100 chart/kworb. Normally, Billboard uses these sales for their charts (happened with madonna, jt, kesha and others) but this time, with gaga they decided not to. biased hoes. 

but then what are they counting? the Applause that's in the iTunes top 10 is the track off the album preorder, there is nothing else they could be using to measure the single sales? apart from amazon or whatever

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Ya know I just woke up and thought about this exact same dilemma. You stole my genius discussion topic. ;) <3

HOTRODSGAGA

but then what are they counting? the Applause that's in the iTunes top 10 is the track off the album preorder, there is nothing else they could be using to measure the single sales? apart from amazon or whatever

no, copies that are making the song on the top 10 are purchased separately. 

When you preorder the entire album + u get Applause as an instant download,it's not counted. 

Bambino

• Mills locked this topic

Archived